Park365 is open and welcoming to all, regardless of any physical disability.
3600 Saunders Avenue
Richmond, VA 23227
Open every day dawn to dusk.
WHAT MAKES PARK365 SO SPECIAL
- Three state-of-the-art playgrounds for toddlers, school-aged kids and every age after that
- An abundance of swings
- Recycled, poured-rubber safety surfaces throughout the park
- A wheel-chair accessible treehouse with an extra-wide ramp and a four-ton, repurposed eucalyptus stump
- A custom-built, multi-sensory wall with panels that stimulate touch, hearing and sight
- A play house, a small stage, water troughs and music instruments for creative play
- Handicap-accessible fitness equipment and a multi-purpose playing court
- Water misting stations
- A large, shaded pavilion with nine picnic tables
- A family restroom with an adult-sized changing table
- Charging stations for electric wheelchairs
On our way home we stopped by NarWhals Rolled Ice Cream, 3313 W. Cary Street, Richmond, VA 23211. It’s only a 7 minute drive from Park365.