Graffiti House – Brandy Station

The Graffiti House,¬†located in the eastern end of the town of Brandy Station, Virginia, is believed to have been built in 1858 by the local postmaster.¬†It is one of few dwellings in the village built before the American Civil War to survive intact to this day. Because of its location — on the Orange &Continue reading “Graffiti House – Brandy Station”